TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Lights of America warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase and agrees to replace the defective product or parts at no cost to the consumer. Warranty does not include light bulb.
This two year limited warranty is explicitly for repair or replacement of products/parts and does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation costs, setup time, loss of use, unauthorized service or return shipping charges. Warranty will be void if product is used under conditions other than its normal application, or has not been operated according to the instructions provided. Any modifications or alterations to product will void warranty.
If product fails within the stated warranty period due to defects in material or workmanship, the product may be returned to the retail store of purchase. If product can not be replaced or returned at retail store, product under warranty should be returned with original proof of purchase and prepaid postage to: Lights of America, Inc Attn: Consumer Affairs Dept 611 Reyes Drive, Walnut, CA 91789. *It is important that you keep your dated sales receipt; it is required for all warranty requests.
For online purchases, this warranty is only valid if the products are sold by an authorized reseller listed on www.lightsofamerica.com.
To Reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1) Use only insulated staples or plastic ties to secure the cord.
2) Not intended for recessed installation in ceiling.
3) Use in Dry location only.
4) Injury to persons and damage to the fixture or mounting surface may occur if the fixture is not mounted to a mechanically sound surface.
5) Not for use with light dimmer circuits
6) Do not install directly over a heat source (stove, etc.)
7) Fluorescent bulbs are fragile and may be hot. Use safety precautions.
8) glasses and glove are recommended.
9) Do not install in series. If the lamps (multiple lamps) are greater than 70 watts.